Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Heat and a Sweet

I took a little over a week off from Blue Ridge, and this felt right.  It was part busy-ness, part laziness. :)  But tonight I laced up my shoes and headed out to meet Kim and Meagan for our weekly run.  Holy heat wave, Batman it was HOT!  84 degrees to be exact, but that heat kicked my butt tonight.  I had to stop and walk towards the end, but we still punched out 4 miles around a 10:30 pace.  I don't even know how my body will handle running in Texas this summer, but I'm not going to let myself stress over it (not yet at least!)

Kim treated us to some frozen yogurt at Sweet Frog after our run, and it was such a nice treat.  She said it was in honor of my graduation, which I'm definitely excited about.  My parents come in to town TOMORROW and we have lots of fun activities planned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment